- We developed a special process, where we include a hidden, no-stretch, reinforcement on the necklines of our anti-escape Zip Backs and Pajamas that will keep clothes on and hands out of underpants.
- Our Zipback Rompers are constructed from a heavyweight, 10 oz, 100% cotton interlock fabric that is smooth to the touch, breathable and durable. We found a manufacturer in Los Angeles to weave this fabric just for us! No other garments for special needs children are constructed out of anything like it. These high-end garments will hold up longer than traditional clothing and are worth the investment.
- Zip Back rompers are made using the same tagless & seamless technique as our Northwoods Longjohn Pajamas and Snap Suits to insure the inside of the garment is comfortable for children with heightened sensory issues.
- A cover panel over the zipper, snap grommet and additional velcro closure, shields sensitive skin from Zipper coils, metal and scratchy velcro, while providing extra anti-escape security.
- Our Zip Back Rompers are uniquely designed with a no-stretch leg bottom to discourage your child from undressing by stretching out the leg bottom and snaking their hands up the leg of the garment to reach a messy pull up.