Weighted Blankets | Custom
- Weighted blanket weight should be approximately 10% of your child’s weight if you are purchasing the minimum sized blanket for your child’s height and weight.
- Our weighted blankets and lap pads are made with mini poly pellet beads, sewn inside needle punch batting pockets. The needle punch batting adds softness, prevents the beads from collecting in one area of the pocket and shields the pellets a bit from touch. The pockets are evenly distributed throughout the blanket, sewn inside 6” quilted squares.
- Happy Face Apparel Weighted Blankets are constructed from high-end, 100% cotton fabric on both the top and bottom of the blanket, with a 1” double stitched hem all around. The cotton fabric is very breathable..
- Our Weighted Quilt Blankets sandwich the needle punch batting pockets of mini poly pellet beads, between two layers of 6 oz polyfil. The polyfil further hides the harsh feel of the poly pellet beads. Children who have heightened sensory issues prefer the quilted version. However, all Happy Face Apparel weighted blankets are softer to the touch than competitor blankets we have found, because of the needle punch batting pockets.
- All Happy Face Apparel Weighted Blankets are machine washable, without having to remove the weights and reinsert them.