Compression Shirts | Sale! | 20% Off
- Compression shirts and similar clothing have been used in the medical field for years. The garments apply mechanical pressure to the body, compressing and helping support underlying tissue. This increase in pressure can help improve circulation, increase focus, increase functional movement and provide a sense of security when you aren’t there.
- Our Compression Shirt is a light compression, fashionable shirt that can be worn under clothing or as an outer shirt.
- Made of a high-end compression spandex (88% polyester/12% spandex). The way the fibers are spun and the weave of the fabric make our durable fabric breathable, while providing compression. The fabric has a satin feel – which children love!
- The construction is the same as our Northwoods Longjohn Pajamas, Snap Suits and Zipbacks, there are no inside seams or fabric edges that could irritate sensitive skin.
- Three rows of stretch stitching reinforce sides, shoulders and arm holes, so our garment holds up with a lot of movement and play.