Happy Face Apparel Chew Bands are a great way for children to remove stress through chewing, exercising oral and facial muscles. Chew Bands are a stretchy cloth necklace, that your child can wear to chew and help save the neckline of their clothing and the fabric will absorb the drool.
- Chew Bands are made from stretch terry cloth that is 98% cotton with 2% spandex for stretch. The high cotton content will absorb drool well.
- The high end stretch terry cloth that Happy Face Apparel uses for their Chew Bands has a deeper pile than the average stretch terry on the market. The high pile will help to trap the drool, giving the fabric more time to absorb moisture.
- Happy Face Apparel Chew bands are constructed from two layers of stretch terry cloth to make them extra absorbent.
- A double stretch stitch was used on the inside construction to make our Chew Bands durable and to maintain shape with multiple washings.
- Machine Washable.
- 28” long circumference, and 4” width of fabric, double layered.
Packaged in mixed color group of 4 Chew Bands – $17.99
This item is non-refundable.
- Competitor cloth necklaces we discovered used polyester terry cloth, which isn’t an absorbent fabric.
- Construction inside was single stitched, and a loop thread closure technique, which came apart easily, instead of machine sewn like ours.
- Competitor Cloth necklaces lost their shapes after one washing.
338 in stock